OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod

3 posters

Go down

~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod Empty ~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod

Post by Buttcrackers20 Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:50 am

Age: I am currently 13 Yrs Old And I think I have A High level Of Maturity

How long have you been playing OPNetwork?: I started Playing On this server About a month ago because I heard It had great Pvp which I am in to.

Experience: I have Been Mod on many differents Servers Plus Admins And On 2 servers A Co-Owner And have got feedback That I have been very fair and a Great Staff.

Why do you want to be a moderator:I believe that I should be incorporated into the staff team is that the main activity I do on the server is help. I want to become trial-moderator to be able to expand my help through-out the community, and help more, more people every day! I always ask if people need help, unlike them having to ask for it. I have many idea's that can help benefit the players, and the server. I am a optimist which means I believe in situation, and and people, but I am also a realist, which means I face the situation the way it develops. That is why I believe I should be trial-moderator.

Suggestions: I believe That The server is Great but I have many Ideas That I think That could help The economy And The Players Out. I Have Some New Plugins That the server Does Not Have But could Use to help the server out.

How Did You Find The Server?: A Youtuber Named VurbRaids which told me about This Server.

Skype name: Ovie2001

Thanks For Taking The time For Reading This And If I don't Get T-Mod (Trial-Moderator) Please Leave Some feedback For What I can do Better Next Time Thanks Again! (Oh And I you Want to Me and Adrien Have A Channel Where We Are Starting To post Vids On About This Server It Has About 15 subs But I'm Pretty Sure It can help the server Grow!
~~ @WarriorzPvp ~~
~ButtCracker~

Last edited by Buttcrackers20 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Buttcrackers20
Buttcrackers20
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod Empty Re: ~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod

Post by Dragonflare55 Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 am

WOW Accepted!
~Dragon

Dragonflare55
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod Empty Re: ~~Buttcrackers20~~ Application For T-Mod

Post by Frank. Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:00 pm

Dragonflare55 wrote:WOW Accepted!
~Dragon

You're not even staff nub

Frank.
Owner

https://opnetwork.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonflare55 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 am

I Just Thought it was Good Sorry ;0

Dragonflare55
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down