OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapid's Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Rapid's Moderator Application Empty Rapid's Moderator Application

Post by RapidFirexlv Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:50 am

How long have you been playing OPNetwork?: I'm going to be honest and say 1 day BUT I will play on the server for 2 hours or MORE day

Experience: I am Co-Owner on TempleCraft and I was admin on GodOfOblivion before it got closed due to No donating. Sad

Why do you want to be a moderator: Because This server looks AMAZING. I would LOVE to be staff and help out! This would be the biggest server I would be staff on. That would be AWESOME. I also have a System: Player: WTF I DIED HOW?!?!?!? WTF IS THIS? Me: Please Don't flare Player: STFU YOU (BEEP) GO KILL YOUR SELF I DIED BECAUSE OF BS. Me: I will be MORE that happy to help you find you're stuff. Player: NOPE (BEEP) THIS Player: Rapidfirexlv Muted: Player Reason: Flaring. Now if you don't accept me I won't be like some people and go crazed. I think i'm good at con-fig stuff. I'll bring enforcement but love too the server also🐱.

Suggestions: A bit more Mini-Games I would help build. lol! And An easier donation warp.

How Did You Find The Server?: PlanetMincraft  

Thanks, Rapid

RapidFirexlv

Back to top Go down

Rapid's Moderator Application Empty Re: Rapid's Moderator Application

Post by Frank. Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:03 am

Kul app me liek, accepted. (thanks to spiffy).

Frank.
Owner

https://opnetwork.4umer.com

Back to top Go down