OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My {UPDATED} Mod application

3 posters

Go down

My {UPDATED} Mod application  Empty My {UPDATED} Mod application

Post by MaGicaL_MiNerz Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:34 pm

IGN: MaGicaL_MiNerz

How long have you been playing OP Network? :

Since the start (Cant remember how many months ago)

Experience :

On other servers I've been Co-owner 1, Admin 4, Mod 3, Helper 2, Builder 4. However a few of these servers have shut down due to not enough donations. On this server I've been: Builder, Mod, Head mod

Why do you want to be a moderator :

I would like to become moderator on OPNetwork because i can bring a range of skills to the server and help out a lot with the other staff. I know all of the rules for the server and what the punishments are if you break these rules.I am very active on the server as well as the website as i like to check out what people have been posting on there and look at any ban appeals (When we get the Hyperlink). I am a very friendly person who likes to have some fun and joke around when not doing work with the rest of the staff team as you may know. If i was mod on this server then i could stop all the rule breakers and them mean hackers who want to DDoS the server or just muck it all up. I love helping and dedicate most of my time on the server already to help people. I am easy to get along with and can hold that friendship forever! ^-^ I am also a very good builder who can help out with any architectural designs on the server as i have done in the pass. I have been mod on a server which is quite old now but used to be very popular called Novscraft it still is popular average around 37 Players at a time. I am a very good hacker spotter and can spot nodus off a mile away using different techniques through different plugins. I'm very knowledgeable about bukkit commands and plugins and developed a plugin a while ago which unfortunately wasn't very popular. I know everything about the different servers we have within the hub Which are as the following, Op Hungergames, Op Factions, Op Skyblock and of course Op KitPvP, I would tell you what i know about these things but it would be to much to type Very Happy.

How did you find this server: The owner told me personally when he created the world and i helped create and name the server (Created OLD spawn)

Suggestions: In the shop you should be able to sell things to make a profit and also to get Op CTF and Op Parkour so there is more of a variate of things to do on the server.

Skype Name: FTW_BeN_FTW        
                 Neb112010

Thank you for reading my application and Have a good day Smile

Yours sincerelY: MaGicaL_MiNerz
MaGicaL_MiNerz
MaGicaL_MiNerz
Novice Member
Novice Member

http://www.webbcraftPvP.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

My {UPDATED} Mod application  Empty Re: My {UPDATED} Mod application

Post by MaGicaL_MiNerz Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:02 pm

jESUS that took a while Razz
MaGicaL_MiNerz
MaGicaL_MiNerz
Novice Member
Novice Member

http://www.webbcraftPvP.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpum1010 Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:23 pm

XD there is no way that that many ppl have looked at your mod apply lol

pumpum1010
OP Member
OP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank. Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 am

Okay Magical. Nice app, the problem is. You have already been a mod, and when you was a mod. You didn't show us that you deserved it. I'll give you ONE more chance (starting from chatmod) screenshot this and send it to Spiffy, he'll promote you. Right now i'm in Egypt. So I cannot.

Frank.
Owner

https://opnetwork.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down