OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application  Empty Mod Application

Post by pumpum1010 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:42 am

Info about me:
Hi, my name is Nicholas (pumpum1010) and I currently live in the U.S.A (Indiana)
I'm 13 and I've been playing Minecraft since the early Minecraft alpha days.

How long you have been playing OpNetwork?:I have been playin OpNetwork for about 2 weeks now.

Experience:
1.I was Owner of a server called Infinity craft(32 player server) now Owned by one of my friends(52 player server now)i was mod on a server called
yolocraft(shut down do to lack of funds)I was also a Admin on Blade Craft(Op server)there was to many staff so i was demoted to mod.I was Co Owner of Scrubs life,also shut down  
2.Extremely experienced; can help new players and veterans with many things on the server
3.I know a a good amount of commands
4.Great at Redstone Contraptions

Why i want to be Mod:
Well, i want to be a moderator for many things, I want to prove to the community that i can be very responsible and take things seriously,
I try very hard on my work and never give up, i also am very loyal to people that hire me as moderator and i will try to be on at lest 4-6 hours everyday even though i have school on monday - friday since I'm 13,
I also would like to be moderator so i can help people with their problems, like hackers cheating there characters and stuff like that, i also want to be moderator so I can show the higher staff what i'm capable of,
I will be very useful against tricks of the hackers, and such. i Would like to be a mod because i will be on a lot i would like to help this server become one of the best Op and non Op servers out there,
I would also like to help stop hackers,spammers and people that advertise on our server,other than that i would like to help some new people around to the server because the first time your on a server your a bit clueless and it is the hardest day,
also i think i have found a server that i truly like and want to get on every day.Also i think i would be a huge benifet to the server ,for my knolage in comands and my experence in minecraft its self(and the server)

My Skype is Mr.pumpum1010 i can not call for my mic is broken atm.

Some things you could add would be :to add fast soup and maby build some more warps or make some ruin type building out side of spawn,
will little nicks and stuff for players to hide or ambush, and a mob arena would be Great.

So I hope you consider this, and thank you for you time to read this. PS. sorry for any miss spells or if i did poorly on organizing my text

pumpum1010
OP Member
OP Member

Back to top Go down