OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted

3 posters

Go down

Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted Empty Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted

Post by Destructior Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:50 am

How long have you been playing OPNetwork?:I have been playing op for about a week now.

Experience:My experience is i have been Mod on 3 servers. I have built spawn for a server. I have done plugins for a server.
I am admin on a server. Also im co owner on a server that im going to built on.

Why do you want to be a moderator:Well i want to be Moderator so i can hep this server out.
I want to be able to help this server and the people in it. I want the power to be able to create new
and amazing builds that every can enjoy and have fun on. I want to help other people so when they need a staff for a question
I would WILL help them. For example if they wanted to ask a question like wheres the wild I would tell them the command for it.

Suggestions:For spawn um there was a bit of a problem when i died somewhere i spawned in this building. Then i tried to do spawn but i spawned at the same place
Then i got all confused. Then i saw this comment it said do /hub to go to hub. So i did /hub and i spawned were i thought was spawn were the parkour is. So if that
happen to anyone maybe you could change that. Also for the members i thought you could use a prefix for them so it just doesn't  look plain.

How Did You Find The Server?:I find this server great. It has amazing builds. The parkour at spawn is great too.
The kits are also wonderful too Very Happy. Not to mention that there op xD. I like how the server runs. Its not like
a ordinary server its more then that. Its better then a ordinary server. I also like the staff on this server. Especially rapid and Fuzz.
They helped me out when i needed me.They made me enjoy this server and invited me to there faction.That is how i find this server.

Skype name:liamk309

by,Slam_Venus

Last edited by Destructior on Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Destructior
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted Empty Re: Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted

Post by Buttcrackers20 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:36 am

Nice
Buttcrackers20
Buttcrackers20
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted Empty Re: Trail-Mod App (New Account name Slam_Venus) i used to be Destructior Use Slam_Venus if Accepted

Post by Destructior Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:04 am

Thxs

Destructior
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

Post by RapidFirexlv Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:28 am

Good application, Smile

RapidFirexlv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down