OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application Please Read and accept

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Please Read and accept Empty Staff Application Please Read and accept

Post by Suicidel_Kitten Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:59 am

I would like to start off saying I love the server the owner and co-owners (esspecilay spiffy)
They're great people and I have a great time on the server but i'm running out of things to do that is why I would like to apply for mod or maybe admin if okay with Sir Frankalot(:D). Also I would like to note that this is my mini thank you. Now for the information

My current age if 14 I am ready to play and have a great time ,Help in anyway stop greifers and hackers alike.Now I also would like to ban the bad guys who grief or hack for they are a nussince to society.

I have played since Alpha and I have been co-owner on a server that got shut down and mod on 3 servers I know basic and advanced commands pretty much all of the commands even for plugins.(I have played for over 2 weeks now,
sweet base)(props to spiffy)

If i may at the drop party time there should be a single dispencer that shoots out A really Op item or even a rank sword(I mean it says give to owner for rank) or a sword that says nick name(nickname same as rank) and it would be one of 5 dispencers to shoot it out.
Also you guys could add ranks for in game money and also make it to where you can access not as good items as donating.

I found this server from Planet Minecraft I was like that looks like alot of fun so I joined the great server.

I have said before my computer is hacked it got hacked to the point I cant access it if you want you can call my phone just ask for the number and ill give it Via email.

(thank you and regards)
I would like to say a big thank you to Spiffy for helping me with my base and making me my favorite music disk STRAD now I can jam on my dance floor

I would like to say thank you to Frankie for showing me how to cover a field with bedrock now I have skill to make penuses out of bedrock.

My user name Suicidel_Kitten

Suicidel_Kitten
feeling confident
feeling confident

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Please Read and accept Empty Re: Staff Application Please Read and accept

Post by Frank4453 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:23 am

This is a wonderful application! Just have to get the ok from Frank.

Frank4453
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down