OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

4 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by CBSPlaysMC Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Hey, my name is William, also known as CBSPlaysMC. I am 13 years old, a veteran minecrafter, and have a lot of experience when it comes to playing the game. I have been playing OPNetwork for about a week now, but I play everyday for several hours, (Normally 4 and a half hours during school terms (In English terms and 8-9 hours during summer, and breaks etc (weekends included))).   My experience is as follows:

I have owned a stable server in the past, with around 15 active players daily.
I was Moderator on the well known raiding server Gontroller for just 1 day, as staff was to overpopulated.
I have been Co-Owner on a server, of which I cannot remember the name. Sorry for this.

I want to be a Moderator because I believe I can help this server out. I really love to help people, as I do it for a living (During summer, and often other times as well, I help out in youth centres, despite my young age.)

I have a few suggestions. Suggestions:

#1. Get AntiCheat + (Could be incorrect, we diddnt know if Frank had this plugin already)

#2. Add certain games with a prize at the end. If you don't know how to do this, I could happily help out.

I found this server through friends, of which I don't know if they play the server anymore. I also don't know there usernames.

My skype name is Sellingwhite200m. Ye. Dont question it ;)I play runescape, it was a troll when I played a RSPS. Just... Don't ask Smile

I am male, as you could probably tell from my name.

I really hope this app gets read, and is considered serious. Thanks guys! - William Surprised

CBSPlaysMC

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Frank. Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Really nice app, I will promote you when I have finished the perms on all ranks as I had to reset them [That's why it's whitelisted]

Frank.
Owner

https://opnetwork.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rotflking142 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:37 pm

Nice app Smile Yes from me and frank !

rotflking142
Head-Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank4453 Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:25 am