OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod app quillon98

2 posters

Go down

Mod app quillon98 Empty Mod app quillon98

Post by quillon98 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:23 pm

How long have you been playing OPNetwork?: I have been playing op network since it has first been created. I even played when the server was dark realms. Before it got changed to the op network. I also helped out a bit on dark realms.

Experience: I been mod on a couple of different servers so i am familier with the commands. And i was also the builder on a couple of them aswel.

Why do you want to be a moderator: I have also been playing minecraft for a while so i am very familier with the game. Because i am in Australia, there are no mods on at the time because of my timezone. So when all the late night players are on. I will be there to inspect them if they are accused of using hax or simply just need help. I try to get on minecraft daily to check if anyone needs help. I also believe that this server will go far and i would like to be a part of it.

Suggestions: I think a parkour should be added into the spawn of the the op factions arena. So whilst someone is waiting for the kit time to lower. They have something to do. I also believe that inside spawn it should have a recommended pvp texture pack. To make it easier for people to pvp. After all, it is an op server...

How Did You Find The Server?: Friends of friends

Skype name: quill448

quillon98

Back to top Go down

Mod app quillon98 Empty Re: Mod app quillon98

Post by Frank. Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:04 am

Poo.

Kthxbai

Frank.
Owner

https://opnetwork.4umer.com

Back to top Go down