OP Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=-{ Epic Mod App }-=- Rotflking142 MUST READ MOD APP!

2 posters

Go down

-=-{ Epic Mod App }-=- Rotflking142 MUST READ MOD APP! Empty -=-{ Epic Mod App }-=- Rotflking142 MUST READ MOD APP!

Post by Rotfl Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 pm

How long have you been playing OPNetwork?:etc
Not very long so if I am not excepted I understand, I have played for maybe 4-5 minutes? Smile!

**Experience:
I have quite a bit of experience with a lot of things ranging from Website Coding, Java Coding <-- Just learning!, Graphic Design and I am always online some social media or Minecraft. I have been staff on many servers not HUGE server though but I have always shown my trust, A lot of these Servers have been closed down I can name the names and etc if needed. I know A LOT of bukkit commands and I am not retarted.

Why do you want to be a moderator:
I would like to be a Moderator as I love helping people out, Even if I don't get any spawning powers its still a fun task to do, I like being able to organise and talk with Server Staff as I know as a Player how things can be improved!

Suggestions:
In the HUB server make it more obvious that you have to go to a server or Maybe just a sign saying "Enter a portal to beginyour adventure" etc would be nice.

Staff rank: Assistant
this is made with no powers apart from Tempban kick etc and is given to Mods to be trialed however comes with no additional powers.

Skype name: rotflking142
OR
Contact me on YouTube @ youtube.com/officialnoobztv

Rotfl

Back to top Go down

-=-{ Epic Mod App }-=- Rotflking142 MUST READ MOD APP! Empty Re: -=-{ Epic Mod App }-=- Rotflking142 MUST READ MOD APP!

Post by MaGicaL_MiNerz Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 pm

You are i Have to admit pretty Sick Bro. You were accepted Congradulations mate lol! 
MaGicaL_MiNerz
MaGicaL_MiNerz
Novice Member
Novice Member

http://www.webbcraftPvP.enjin.com

Back to top Go down